The following 5 tips are very simple and pretty obvious, but despite that, few people follow them, which is great for you as it provides you with an opportunity!
1. Take the time to get to know your target audience better than your competitors to make sure that you give them what they actually want! Also look for possible trends so that you can lead the way in taking advantage of those new trends.
2. Solve your target markets problems. If a customer feels that you have solved a problem for them, they are more likely to stick around.
3. Provide outstanding customer service. Don’t just sell them something, back it up with great service. People will trust your business and will be much more likely to buy from you (and recommend you to others) in the future. By going the extra mile, you will stand out from the crowd! It may feel like a lot of extra effort, but it will be worth it in the long run!
4. Back your products/service up with a great guarantee. This will make people more inclined to trust you and purchase from you as you have reduced their purchase risk!
5. Be different in the products or services that you provide. Don’t just follow what your competitors are doing, look for an opportunity to be different and stand out!