High converting landing pages, otherwise known as Conversion pages are one-page websites or landing pages with a laser focus on doing one job. Their job is to either sell something or convert interest into a lead by way of them sharing their contact details.
A typical website does not have the same focus as a high converting landing page (Conversion page), with too many opportunities for people to get distracted and not take any action at all. Marketers will often create a new, specific conversion page for each marketing initiative. With this in mind, make your landing page high converting with the following tips?
Tips for high conversion:
- A clear and concise headline. For greater clarification, use a sub-heading.
- Keep the text to what’s necessary and easy to read with the use of bullet points or numbering.
- No navigation bar. They need to scroll down the page.
- Take them on a journey down the page. As they move down the page make it ever increasingly compelling for them to take action.
- Video is best. Conversion rates can increase by up to 80% by using video. Alternatively use photos to tell your story. People will respond better, than when confronted with a lot of text.
- Use testimonials to build trust and credibility. Video testimonials are best. The more sincere they appear, the better!
- Address their pain points.
- Provide them with compelling information to demonstrate that you can solve their problems.
- Multiple, clear, simple to understand calls to action.
- Single focus on one product or service. Pages with multiple offers have been found to get around 266% less leads than those with a single offer.
- Clarity on action required.
- Make your lead forms simple and easy to complete.
Get your formula right and transform your landing page into a high converting landing page (Conversion page) which can then become a powerful tool for you! Wanting to see what works best, or what you could do better? Try testing different options, but if you do, ensure to only change one variable at a time, otherwise you won’t really know what’s working and what’s not!