Follow the following tips and you will be well on the way to creating great email content that both you and your clients will benefit from!
- Be clear in your message. Get to the point of the email.
- Don’t use too many words. Don’t make the email any longer than it needs to be.
- Use visuals. Don’t overdo it and ensure the visuals are relevant, but great visuals will grab people’s attention.
- Use video. If you have a great short video, use it. People prefer watching video to reading a lot of text.
- Bullet points. If you have a few messages to convey, use bullet points to increase the likelihood of people getting your message.
- Be confident in your messaging. Ensure the words you use excite the reader and create a visual message in their mind.
- Know your audience. By understanding who they are, you can write in a manner that will appeal to them.
- Understand your clients pain points. By understanding their pain points and showing empathy, you can connect with your audience.
- Solve their problem. If you can solve their problem, you are on the path to success.
- Product benefits is secondary to understanding the client and their problem. Once you connect with the client, show that you understand their problem, then you can promote the benefits of your product to help them. Don’t do it the other way around!